Copper Creek - Bracelet Making Kit
Product Code: JEWELRY-KIT-COPPER-CREEK
Inspired by the landscape of the great Pacific Northwest, where water cascades off every mountain, twisting and turning through rolling hills into the raging rivers below as it carves and polishes the smokey colored rocks along the banks.
- Please note: This bracelet does not come finished.
- All bead kits have to be assembled.
- Kit includes the following:
- 2 feet - Softflex Wire Metallic Copper .019
- 23 beads - Petrified Agate 6mm
- 6 beads - Swarovski 6mm Bicone Lt. Colorado Topaz
- 6 beads - Swarovski 6mm Bicone Crystal Copper
- 6 beads - Swarovski 6mm Bicone Smoked Topaz
- 6 beads - Swarovski 6mm Bicone Indian Sapphire
- 2 beads - TierraCast 4mm Faceted Cube "Copper Antique"
- 92 beads - TierraCast 4mm Kenyan Heishi "Copper Antique"
- 46 beads - TierraCast 4mm Kenyan Heishi "Black"
- 1 clasp - TierraCast 12mm Lobster Claw "Copper Antique"
- 1 jumpring - TierraCast 7mm Jumpring "Copper Antique"
- 2 covers - 4mm Crimp Covers "Copper Antique"
- 2 crimps - 2x2mm Crimps Copper
- Length: Up to 15 3/4 inches when finished with clasp
- Kit does not come with tools! Can be purchased below video.
Copper hues, subdued grays and muted blues are reminiscent of stones that water has molded into shape along the meandering creeks. These are the colors that are wrapped around our lives. Come build your own little piece of heaven.