Magnet Safety Information

  • Magnets We sell are not Toys!
  • Magnets are not for use by anyone under 14 years of age.
  • Swallowed magnets can damage internal organs and have resulted in DEATH and SERIOUS INJURIES.

  • Keep away from ALL children.

  • NEVER put near mouth or nose.
  • Magnet ingestions are often accidental and there is a possibility that they will occur from:
  • 1. Young children finding loose or missing magnets;
  • 2. Older children and teens playing with magnets in their mouths or nose and imitating piercings.

  • Be aware of dropped or separated magnets. When not in use, locate all magnets and count them individually to maintain an accurate inventory. Store all magnets in a child safe container to be sure that none are missing.

    Seek immediate medical attention or contact the poison control center immediately if you think magnets were ingested. It is possible that X-rays or prompt surgical removal will be required. Do not wait for symptoms to appear as it is feasible that by then it will be too late for medical intervention. Symptoms of magnet ingestion are often non-specific (abdominal pain, fever, etc.), and can take from hours to weeks to appear. By then, the damage can be severe. Untreated ingestions of magnets are likely to cause intestinal blockage, perforation, bleeding, infection, and death.
  • Keep away from pets.
  • Keep away from pacemakers.
  • Pregnant women should consult a physician before using magnets.
  • As per ASTM F3458-21